Reimagine your directory as a complete platform for identity, access, and device management.
JumpCloud changes the way IT administrators manage their organizations by providing a comprehensive and flexible cloud directory platform. From one pane of glass, manage user identities and resource access, secure Mac, Windows, and Linux devices, and get a full view of your environment.
- 100% cloud-based
- Secure directory services
- Unified device management
- SSO and user lifecycle management
- Secure network authentication with cloud RADIUS
- Secure app and server authentication with cloud LDAP
- Directory-level integration with Active Directory, Google Workspace, and Microsoft 365
- Event logging, reporting, and monitoring
- API automation and tools
Use a modern console to simplify your operations and take control of your environment, no matter where your users and devices are located. All you need is an internet connection.
- Intuitive web interface for IT management across users and resources
- No hardware, maintenance, or upgrades required
- Streamlined user onboarding, offboarding, and access workflows — with one set of secure credentials per user
Identity, Access, and Device Management
Manage user access to any resource and major operating system with the only open directory platform built to adapt to your environment. Protocol-driven and agent-based controls mean you’re ready for whatever comes your way.
- Open directory with protocols including SAML/SCIM, LDAP, and RADIUS
- Full user lifecycle management across SSO applications and other resources
- Complete user account and configuration management across Mac, Windows, and Linux
Zero Trust Security and Compliance
Deploy cutting-edge security measures with ease using built-in tools, implementing a modern Zero Trust security framework and achieving compliance while keeping your end users productive.
- Set password complexity requirements and control multi-factor authentication (MFA) across access points
- Configure devices with templated policies for controls like full disk encryption, plus execute custom commands
- Apply conditional access policies to control which devices and networks access resources
- Export directory, event, and device data for auditing and compliance requirements
- Implement security controls in line with GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC, and other industry standards